Thursday, October 15, 2009

Career Fair at VSU

There is a career fair going on the Virginia State University campus today from 10am to 3:30pm in the Daniel's Gym. I think it's great that students have the chance to speak with companies that are offering full time positions and internships. Sadly I wish there were more positions or companies present in the field of Mass Communications. Every company and business deals with communications and public relations yet many of the companies I encountered today deal with retail or education. Most of these companies hire outside sources to take care of there marketing and advertising instead of doing it "in house". Man I really hope I can break into my field because I am seriously not trying to settle for less. Well here's to the future

No comments:

Post a Comment